Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Still Here

It's been over two months! I have had blogger withdrawal. This blog is my sanity point. It serves as my virtual journal, and is cheaper than therapy. I cannot tell you the amount of times lately that something goes down in my day and I think "Oh god I need to blog this". But time,,time,,time where does it go? So much has changed in the past few months. Some for the good some for the bad and some just change period. Don't give up on me blog followers, for my new years resolution is to resume blogging. So I will start today writing posts about what has been happening and hopefully nothing will mess up my blogging time and I will be able to consistently blog again. So I am still here. I am still alive and kicking and as always I have jaw dropping tales to tell. Stay tuned. WELCOME 2012!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome Back! You have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 is going to rock! Glad you're well, and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was wondering if your neighbors found your blog and were cooking YOU out back....

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have warning alarms set to go off everytime you show back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lizbeth reply!
    I've wondered too where you've been. Missed the neighbor stories....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what happened. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So glad you guys are all still here! I promise to make the rounds soon enough. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete