Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Random Dozen

Okay so I got these from Another Suburban Mom who got them from a 2nd Cup Of Coffee.
Never tried it so here goes.....

1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you.
Steak n Cheese

2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
Good Convo

3. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble

4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
Definitely more patient. I realize that someday they could be taking care of me

5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
Panty liners & Cigarettes

6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"
Not sure. It hurts to have lost love but maybe not having ever have loved hurts too. So I'm not sure

7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
Our State Capitol Building In Raleigh, NC- Pretty Boring

8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
Someone else. I can always understand why I may have screwed up, I have a lot on my plate. But it is always so disheartening when someone you thought you could count on lets you down.

9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
The TV- I am obsessed with TV. I don't see many kitchens with TVS. I have one in my bathroom too. The one in the kitchen is an old school big one.

10. Are you a crafty person?
Not at all

11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
Tater Salad. Mine Rocks!

12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
Playing Spades (card game) With Friends out on the Gazebo until 3am.

If you wanna play this, best I can tell you is click on 2nd cup of coffee and follow the instructions. I think I did it right?

3 comments:

  1. Hey - come on down to Philly and have a proper cheese steak ! We can play scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chick- I should! No one here can beat me at scrabble, well not my partner no ways. It gets boring with no real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the refrigerators with TV's in them? Those are kind of awesome.

    Love the rest of your answers.

    ReplyDelete