Friday, September 3, 2010

The Playas Down Below


Uh Oh-- Someones in trouble.

In case you haven't heard there are some miners that have been trapped in a mine in Chile since August 2nd. Well it appears one of the miners may be happy to be trapped down there as he in big trouble when he gets out. See he's married and apparently has a mistress. The wife was standing vigil on the site when she heard someone calling her husbands name and then found out the woman calling his name was his 5 year mistress. Whoa!I think at that point I would've said (being the wife) "okay you stand here and wait for his sorry ass, I'm going home". Both ladies are waiting for him and both claim to love him and plan on being with him. Really? Someone is gonna lose at this.

Okay most people have heard about this but then I stumbled upon this article. It claims that there are several men down there with mistresses. Wow, who knew that miners were such hot items and playas? This is one time that I think they do not mind being trapped. I wonder if when they are finally freed if there will be mass chaos, attacks, or what. Anyways, glad it ain't me.

Just for fun who do you think homeboy will choose when he gets out wifey or the mistress? I tried to find photos of the gals but neither are very attractive.


7 comments:

  1. Screw the ladies...the 'man' doesn't look like much of a catch either...if I were the ladies I would tell him to go to hell, err, he's probably already experiencing that right now...okay to go "F" off them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, one guy has 4 girlfriends. After reading that article I may go to Chile to be a miner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when the mining company stops paying the guys all their women may abandon them; well except for the women who do love them for their own unique personl charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a great many Pennsylvania coal miners in my family, and while they're all great, salt-of-the-earth people, I'm not sure why they would be in high demand for girlfriends. Have you ever seen what a miner looks like after he comes off shift? Or after a few years in the mines? All I can figure is these guys must have really big ... uh ... never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF? What the women look like? He is no prize whether good looking cleaned up or not. Jeez, he's a jerk.

    Why would both women scream they love him? Honestly I wish women could be stronger and realize they need to tell these a-holes to get lost or hey - get trapped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black lung and dirty finger nails must be extremly appealling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah, it's well known that all miners are playas, in fact they were the OPs, Original Playas...

    ReplyDelete